Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For those keeping track

I was impressed with Samuel's interest in the potty. I speak in the past tense because we had a relapse this weekend. Well, I didn't. He did.

I'll save you the long story but give the high points:
Samuel sat on the potty for 15-20 minutes with no activity.
I got Samuel dressed.
Went to get myself showered and dressed.
Samuel got himself undressed and went streaking through the master bedroom and closet.
He stayed missing a bit longer than most streakers do.
Samuel walks out of the closet and calls to me. "Mom! Mom!"
My response: "Yes, Samuel?"
Pointing to where he came from: "Mom! Pee!"
Indeed. Pee. All over my dear husband's clothes.
Thanks, sweetheart, for letting me know. Now, let's get you dressed again and put the laundry in to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP