Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's a Boy!

Samuel is expecting a cousin in mid-April and we are delighted it's going to be a boy! Samuel can't wait to perfect his new tricks like spitting and throwing food so he can teach to his cousin. Congrats Morgan and Andy. We are all excited and know you are too.

We (sans Kevin) had the pleasure to go to Maryland for Thanksgiving. Some things just aren't right and Thanksgiving isn't "Thanksgiving" unless it's at my parent's home. It was nice to get to visit with my brother, sister-in-law, and my grandparents for a few days. Samuel was spoiled, it doesn't take long for these things to happen. It was very cold (to me). I knew it was chilly when stepping off the plane, I could see my breath.

The trip there was bearable since the flight was barely half-full. The worst thing that happened: Samuel knocked his applesauce onto the floor, including enzymes, which splattered up and onto the bag belonging to the guy sitting next to us. And on his pants too. So embarrassing. The flight back, Samuel fell asleep in the airport and stayed knocked out for MOST of the flight. The last 45 minutes he woke up and realized he needed to make up for lost time. He wanted to crawl down the aisle, which was not acceptable. When that couldn't happen, he screamed, became a noodle, and tried to get down. By COMPARISON, he was excellent. By my standards, he's had better days.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Morgan and Andy! 2 little boys running around together in the future!

    ReplyDelete




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP