Monday, October 6, 2008

What's new with Samuel


Someday soon, too soon for me, Samuel will figured out he doesn't need to hold on to the couch to get around. He's already mastered crawling and is quite comfortable climbing the stairs. Scary. (I'm sorry this is sideways - I can't figure out how to fix it. It's not long so you shouldn't get too bad of a neck cramp.)



We'll call this one "Not too big for his britches". I had put him in a new pair of jeans the other day and I went to see what he was doing...his britches were falling down! He ended up getting down and crawling right out of them! I have a nudest. He crawls away mid-diaper change as well. He's such a stinker!

Lately, Samuel has been making this funny noise with his mouth, smacking his lips sorta. The other day after lunch I thought I'd take a minute to record him doing it. He did for a little while but he got distracted and had other tasks to do. It begins at about 1 minute and I'll let you guess what it is. :)



Usually Samuel enjoys bothering Lucy and she usually leaves him alone. Sometimes they play together and it's so cute. And USUALLY, Lucy doesn't like Samuel to get in her food and bones. However, she is learning that he is very generous when handing out bones (1 for you, 1 for me) and sometimes they share food (YUCK!). But Samuel has recently started reaching for things higher in the pantry. The other day I had the door closed but not all the way. It didn't take too long...

And then...

One last thing. I finished "The Book"! It's not the best work I've ever done, but it's finished and Samuel likes it. He drags it around on the dirty floor! But I'm so glad it's finished. I'm so proud. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it.

Thanks for checking in. I'll update later in the week as we have Samuel's "CF Annual Visit" tomorrow.

1 comment:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP